Help with brake theory/design

> I have thought about swapping the disc prop. valves for a
> set of drum prop. valves, with the hopes that the drums will allow

That will cause the rears to lock up before the fronts (first hand experience).  It only happens right at the edge (hard braking),
but having the rears go first is not exactly good for a track car.

I think haygood or someone has mentioned disassembling the prop valves and altering the valving itself by tweaking the springs a
bit.

HTH
Al