Help with brake theory/design

Wilwood makes an adjustable brake proportioning valve for about $75 and you
can even get a remote adjuster for it so you can adjust it from inside the
car -

 http://www.wilwood.com/Products/006-MasterCylinders/001-PV/index.asp

I have had good luck with it on my race car although you will probibly need
to make custom hardlines for it.

Brad