Help with brake theory/design

Here is a question for those who have really investigated the braking on a
Scirocco:

   I would like to change the braking bias a little.  For the track car I
   want the rears to grab a little earlier and stronger than they usually
   do (so I don't get 90-95% front braking).

   I know the front brakes are large because they do most of the stopping,
   but I want the car to kind of "squat" in the back end a little more
   rather than upset the balance and nose dive when I hit the brakes hard.

   I will be using the 10.1 fronts and rear disc

   So what is the best way to accomplish this?

   I have thought about swapping the disc prop. valves for a set of drum
   prop. valves, with the hopes that the drums will allow more fluid and
   thus pressure to flow to the rear discs.  I am not sure how much of a
   difference this makes (or even if the drums will increase the rear disc
   grab or decrease it)

   I have also thought of simply removing the prop.  valves all together,
   but though that would really upset the balance of the braking system and
   cause the fronts to be much to weak.

   I have even toyed with trying to rig up a wilwood dual master cyl so I
   have one for the front and one for the rear :)  But figured that was way
   too much work and over kill for a light car.

   Anyone tried to adjust the braking stance of a Scirocco?

   Cory Langford
   82/83/78 shells looking to become a race car 8^)
   81 1.8S (for Supercharged)
   78 1.9L 8V Turbo
   86 2.1L 8V Turbo
   68 Ghia