From: Mark Bednarz [mailto:vwsportruck@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 8:15 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: VW Eos

My understanding is that these are having issues with leaking in a big way.
Hopefully they'll get that sorted out prior to anyone actually buying one
and sitting in a wet seat...

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Passat GLX Wagon

Matt Gregory <vdub.grego@gmail.com> wrote:
  How mystifying can a hardtop opening and closing be I thought to
myself ... so I found this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3198927365125863633&q=vw+eos
+opening

dang.