  From: Tonee Northam
  To: Lance LaPrarie ; Matt Gregory
  Cc: Scirocco list
  Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 8:43 PM
  Subject: Re: Funny, his BBS's say ASA on 'em

  Has anyone pointed these out to the seller yet?

  Lance LaPrarie <sciroccojunky@gmail.com> wrote:  perfect condition my ass. Check out the rear butress. Looks like a newer
  headliner but nice rip in the back. Also the cheesy plate sunroof? Looks
  like home depot carpet. Rear parcel shelf, same deal. Funky Karmann emblems
  on the door panels. The bumpers look beat. strange you can see all the top
  of the grille and also the upside down headlights.

  Ghetto restore job. No pics of drivers seat make me wonder as well. Motor
  looks ok but manifold looks like aluminum colored paint. I've replaced tons
  of stuff on my car and it still looks better than this car. Money doesn't
  buy everything.