  From: Jim Ruffi
  To: Tonee Northam ; Lance LaPrarie ; Matt Gregory
  Cc: Scirocco list
  Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 10:49 PM
  Subject: RE: Funny, his BBS's say ASA on 'em

  Here's more:

  What about the big, ugly sanded spot on the sunroof?  Look closely:
  <http://i20.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/8a/6a/83_3.JPG>

  The dash appears to have been restored.  Possibly a Just Dashes job.  You
  can see that the vinyl looks different than stock.  A little wrinkling on
  the edges.

  The bumpers are not the OE gloss black painted finish.

  No spoiler on the diver's wiper arm.
  "EVERY BOLT, NUT AND WASHER REPLACED TO ORIGINAL SPECS" but not the throttle
  cable.

  Several things missing and rigged up on the motor.

  Still, a nice car, but the mess on the sunroof should be shown/explained on
  a car you're trying to sell as a perfect show car.