VW Eos

On 6:11 am 10/07/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> I LIKE! <http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/08/automobiles/autoreviews/08V
> OLKS.html>
>
> Greek mythology, Eos was the supernaturally beautiful goddess of the
> dawn, the brightest star in the morning sky. She was also a bit of a
> tramp, and had many lovers. Chart: 4-Seat Retractable Hardtop
> Convertibles

It's a great name for it, and this car just does'nt ever need to have an
engine. Watching that roof retract is enough, it's just mystifying, one of
the most amazing bits of automotive puzzlemaking I have ever seen. We got
to watch one open and close its roof repeatedly at WF while we were waiting
in a long line. It has a sunroof in the retractable hardtop, its really
slick (as long as it all works right, I'd hate to see what it does if the
body gets bent even a little!) Are we getting these in Canada, anyone know?
I'm not looking to buy one, but I could watch that hard top open and close
all day long.
Cathy