Scirocco MK V

On 7:40 pm 10/06/06 T Berk <bayareaberk@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey, did anybody notice WHO was writing the article?:
>

> <http://www.automobilemag.com/features/news/0609_volkswagen_iroc_conce
> pt/photo_18.html>
>
> "Jason Cammisa's 1987 Scirocco 16V"
>
> Don't we know this guy? ;])

He's the "member of the faithful" I was referring to. lucky dog :)

> btw- I like the prototype. (although the "Mullets!"
> laugh is both true and cringe-worthy.)

Yeah, and what was the girls "do" to go with that? Was it the Farrah deal?
Oh, it was the poof on top deal eh? With leather and spandex.

> Do: Keep the aggressive body style & the long front
> end and roof line.
>
> Don't:  Wimp out and shorten the front end hood length
> or front wheel over hang, or track too close to the
> current ?waterfall? Audi/VW grills <shudder>, or keep
> the TSI engine away from the US.
>
> Hey, if they spelled it sCIROCco by adding the C to
> IROC (as in CIROC) it could be a Vulcan mobile. Hey.

That would probaly fly better than IROC in the Americas. And what's with
the VI? It's been mentioned as V, which I get, like 1=Klaus, 2=the 16V,
3=Corrado, 4=the NewBeetle, then this=5 , okay, stop throwing stuff, I
really am kidding about the NB :P

Cathy, with Rocco I/II/IV and maybe some day V