Some wiring questions!

word.  I was looking at that archived email and I find it really
fucking funny that the weasel used to call himself "Night Shadow" back
in '97.  That's very cute, Eric!  :P ROFL!!!!  Ah the things we did
when we were young, dumb (although not that dumb apparently as he had
a collegiate email addy), and full of... um... cheap beer!