bonrath strut bearings installed...I guess

yes the spring will move on the plate with little effort.  my dad and i both
have H&R coil overs.  i did crank the nut as hard a i could, the next step
would be to take the car to my work and use on of my impacts on it.

--
The Punk

1986 2.0L 16v scirocco
"there will be more to come..."