OT: I love my momma!

Well... it has a turbo, it goes fast, and mike (of amazing gastrointestinal
fortitude) hsa been known to fart.... if Fartmobile is already on the table,
how about....
The Blue Flame?
Chris, please don't tell me about that one time at band camp you lit your
farts on fire and singed the seat of your levi jeans.
GP