OT: I love my momma!

You know...
I loved Mike's Momma for four hours one night...  This was back when I
had the fabio gigilo hair, but also before I had management, so I was
nothing more than a 50 cent ho with no protection.  She never paid.

These days now that Spewey is my pimp I am now a 2 dolla ho.  I still
only get 50 cents and Spewey only give me "five across the eyes" when
I am out of line... but nobody else can hit me, and I lways get
paid--that's what $1.50 buys!

Mike, Spewey, I love you guys!  It's all in good fun.

Smoochies
Chris