From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 4:31 PM
To: Chris Bennett
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: OT: I love my momma!

I think you sharted is more like it.  LOL.  She never paid because the
quality of service was lacking.  If this is how you say Happy Birthday,
please don't tell me you love me!  :P

All in good fun, indeed.

Now back to things at hand:

It has been suggested (well, commanded is more like it) that I name the car
"Getty."  "Why?" I ask.  "Don't ask questions! Do it!"

"If I name it that, does this mean it will go around trying to hit Ben?"
"Only if it's drunk or he really deserves it."

So the options so far:
1) Getty
2) Fartmobile ("The horn sounds like a fart when you push the alarm"
said my daughter.  I found this entry written in the dirt on the car this
morning.  I love kids.  >:D )
3) ???

Any other helpful suggestions?  Chris, if you come up with any, please sit
on them for 20 minutes.  If they're still funny, I'll consider hearing them.
LOL.

Oh and it's male.  The girl at the local conv store asked if I had "named
her" yet.  I said "it has a turbo" (and grabbed my balls) "I think it's a
boy."  She laughed.

On 10/2/06, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> crickets chirping...
>
> Man you'd think I had farted in church.
>
> On 10/2/06, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:

She never paid.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)