Any car audio experts on the list? (ie, installers, designers, competitors)

I have a set of  JL 10's facing rearward and a Rockford Fosgate punch
amp pushing them.  Those that heard it in Cincy 05 can tell you that
it sounded decent and relatively loud inside with little to no bass
carry outside the car with the windows up.  Windows down hatch open
that was a different story.

Daun only told me to turn it down once.  LOL

Chris