wanted: a1 vw

   my dad has an '84 rabbit that has developed a serious case of
mange-rust. strut towers are fine but the windshield is beginning to
leak and i know the front left jack point is beginning to get to the
floorboards. the rest of the car...well, i'll just leave it a lightly
crispy. needless to say, the 1.6l carb engine still runs well. i was
wondering if anyone might have a relatively rust-free a1 they're wanting
to dispose of in the midwest area (i'm in ohio). rabbit is preferred but
a scirocco or jetta would be also appreciated. finances are getting
tight with christmas but something might be able to be done. obviously
runability isn't an issue. just want to take two so-so vws and make a
decent daily driver. if you can help please let me know off-list. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com