OT: Maui sucks

Chris,

A few things are not specified, but if accounting give you 30 days to
pay and you got the nasty call from your supervisor before the 30 days
ran, it sounds like a lack of, or a mis-communication between accounting
and your supervisor. It would seem like a good faith error on your
supervisor's part. Sounds like something that could be cleared up with
no hard feelings on either side. If the 30 days had passed without a
payment, it is a whole other issue and the ball would have been in your
court.

Attend the party. Get out of the office for a few days. Have a good time
with your wife.

Don't quit. You don't want to be seeking another job and in response to
the question "Why did you leave your last job?" have to talk about a
"misunderstanding" about charging personal expenses on a company credit
card.  It just doesn't sound good. (Besides, it does not seem that the
misunderstanding [which appears to have been resolved] was serious
enough to cause one to give up a decent job.)

(And most of all, don't bitch while you are still in Maui! You should
have waited until you got home for that. :-)   )

Chris