A little comedy going into the holiday season

The only thought that I have is that someone added that body kit, to
my knowledge it wasn't stock for an 83,  (someone please correct me
here..)  So the question is how did they do it?  I didn't do that to
the 85 because I didn't want to drill into a near perfect body.  I'd
just keep an eye out for rust in those areas.  It's an 83 it's bound
to have a little bit SOMEWHERE, Just make sure it's not really bad.

good luck,
Chris