A little comedy going into the holiday season

Yeah this is the one i'm looking at right now. i'm going to drive it a
second time today and bring my dad along and hopefully i can talk him
into letting me buy it.  they are convinced that i dont know how much
it really costs to buy a car but i do.  they have told me enough times
to not buy a car that i actually know how much more i need... so
anyways, if you have any warnings for me about this car they are more
than welcome.  but i am excited!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/car/238316388.html

 - Jesse