A little comedy going into the holiday season

On 2:17 pm 11/22/06 Jesse <climber168@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah i have been just watching things and trying to learn what i can
> for a while. I am a high school kid who has become obsessed with
> sciroccos.  I know all of you understand but noone else does.  The
> rocco i'm looking at right now is listed for 1000 and is a black 83
> with a 16v body kit.  Still the 1.8 8v engine but  i dont really need
> anything faster yet.  I hope i can just talk my parents into it now.
> It shouldnt be too hard since i have the money.  Thanks everyone for
> the entertainment.
>
>  - Jesse

Welcome, and there's nothing wrong with an 8V, I've driven my 8Vs more than
my 16V this year, and will probabbly keep it like that too! Get one with a
good body and you can swap the engine if you decide you want something
else. Double check what your insurance will be, it'll probably be cheaper
for an 8V too. That'll leave you more money for fun stuff! Chris'll take
care of ya, and GL with the car search.
Cathy