  From: Andy Hartsig
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 6:55 AM
  Subject: Got my own timing question

  Ok with all this talk of timing I've got my own question. In the process of
  replacing my trans I've also replaced the flywheel with a lightened one. I
  noticed in the Bently that there may not be a timing mark on the replacement
  flywheel. So what do I have to do to make a new mark?  I'm guessing roll the
  thing to TDC and scribe/cut a mark on it?  I don't have my Bently here at my
  Apt since it's with the car at my folk's place.

  thanks,
  Andy