Got my own timing question

Ok with all this talk of timing I've got my own question. In the process of
replacing my trans I've also replaced the flywheel with a lightened one. I
noticed in the Bently that there may not be a timing mark on the replacement
flywheel. So what do I have to do to make a new mark?  I'm guessing roll the
thing to TDC and scribe/cut a mark on it?  I don't have my Bently here at my
Apt since it's with the car at my folk's place.

thanks,
Andy