'nuff OG's, on to the real topic

Well, "Tim", I posted dyno results, and nobody seemed interested. Off
topics can go on for days.....especially if we start singing about spam or
sperm.....:)

"Every sperm is sacred, Every sperm is great, If a sperm is wasted, God
gets quite irate...." (sorry, couldn't resist)

Okay, so what did I do this weekend? (on topic)
Friday: Dyno time for Klaus and the Mustang, and bonding time with the kid
Saturday: Appraisals for Klaus and the three 88s
Sunday: Garage maintenance and some Klaus bonding time, the kid went to the
track and blew up the Mustang's head gasket.

That car'ish enough? Project NOR sounds frightening.....(I saw a cool
amputated Jetta at the dyno shop though, and it had a nice tube frame/ S4
engine to go under it.)

Cathy