OG's out of the woodwork

"Thou shalt count to three; no more, no less". Yeah, all this discussion
had me listening to The Holy Grail in the garage today, and it was actually
pretty good to work to. well, "I've 'ad worse". I've moved the box set out
there for future wrenching sessions. It's timeless, I even had one of my
students hand in an assignment on topiary with a quote from Roger the
Shrubber.

Cathy, teaching the ways of shrubberies