'nuff OG's, on to the real topic

I can hear the '81 calling out to me now.....
"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!"

It needs a caliper, I've been neglecting it while enjoying the 16v and
the Syncro.

I have a good friend converting a certain VW into a front engined, rear
drive, Porsche-powered racer.  His project name is N.O.R.

No Ordinary Rabbit.

Has an off-topic post ever lasted this long?

Nate
There are some who call me..... "Tim".