Went to the stealership yesterday

No one feels sorry for anyone for buying an R32.
People will be laughing, snickering, pointing, and generally guffawing
Chris if he bought a Nitro.

I love how the current TV ad campaign trys to portray them as being
super dooper badass.

It's just my opinion, but I think they're crap.

Of course, you could buy a Jeep Compatriot, or a Dodge Caliber, or a PT
Cruiser.

They're just all really Neons in disguise.

I understand the family/car seat/keeping the wife happy thing, but there
ARE better options, the Rabbit included.  Better yet?  GTI 4 door.

Nate
Sick of badge engineering.