Went to the stealership yesterday

Chris,
  It really shocking how much you have to spend on a new car that is
fun to drive these days.  Just take comfort in how slow you end up
driving the Nitro 'cause it's no fun to drive fast.  Since you drive
slow, the mpg's go up, the tires last longer, and you a less likley to
hit something.

Kervin

..... She is also talking about the Dodge Nitro.  From