OT: Other cars...anyone driven these?

On 10:28 am 11/10/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> Daun wrote:
> > I'm thinkin' Cincy 2007 could be a landmark year for people
> > flying in. Randall, Mark, Brian... and Jim J???
>
> I may be an old fart, but I recall people actually bringing their
> Sciroccos to Cincy. <Cincy 2007>
> Seat one: I had a Scirocco.... It was red... No, white. White, thats
> right... (nodding balding head) Seat 2: White? I thought they were
> all Red.... (Sipping prune juice on the rocks) Seat one: I "think"
> its still in the garage.. Mind seems to be slipping a bit. Can I have
> some of your prune juice? </Cincy 2007>
> Sheesh guys..... Every year it seems the Kias are breeding faster and
> faster....

I just want my Scirocco to get faster and faster, and I will strive to
drive not just a Scirocco, but the eldest of mine for the Cincy trip. I
just spent the evening bonding with him, ripping around with the vaccuum
needle buried and some noisy 5.0L thing nearby. Gotta love "family time". I
make more power per Litre than he does at least :)
Cathy, 54.3hp/L to the wheels (guess the 16V still wins at 66hp/L tho)