OT: Other cars...anyone driven these?

Daun wrote:
>I'm thinkin' Cincy 2007 could be a landmark year for people
>flying in. Randall, Mark, Brian... and Jim J???

I may be an old fart, but I recall people actually bringing their Sciroccos to Cincy.
<Cincy 2007>
Seat one: I had a Scirocco.... It was red... No, white. White, thats right... (nodding balding head)
Seat 2: White? I thought they were all Red.... (Sipping prune juice on the rocks)
Seat one: I "think" its still in the garage.. Mind seems to be slipping a bit. Can I have some of your prune juice?
</Cincy 2007>
Sheesh guys..... Every year it seems the Kias are breeding faster and faster....