  From: Nate Mellom
  To: Dan Bubb
  Cc: Scirocco list
  Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 05:46 PM
  Subject: Re: OG's out of the woodwork

  I'll show my dorkiness now.
  I can recite almost every single line in that movie, start to finish.
  I've seen it WAAAAAAAY to many times, the most recent was 5 days ago.

  My incoming email sound on Thunderbird is Eric Idle, as Patsy the horse,
  getting shot with an arrow.

  Boioioioing! Message for you sir!

  Nate
  Addicted to all things Python