OG's out of the woodwork

I'll show my dorkiness now.
I can recite almost every single line in that movie, start to finish.
I've seen it WAAAAAAAY to many times, the most recent was 5 days ago.

My incoming email sound on Thunderbird is Eric Idle, as Patsy the horse,
getting shot with an arrow.

Boioioioing! Message for you sir!

Nate
Addicted to all things Python