Clean white 16v, upstate NY

Jan, your car is no ordinary NY car though.  !!!

I can vouch for the fact that it was reasonably nice in October and it's
very believable that it was like that in Ithaca.  Ithaca is beautiful
and the winters are not so harsh as they are some other places in NY.

John Gates
North of Utica, NY, about 2 hours north of Ithaca. :)