Was Seized bushing on A-Arm now more Horror

Well we finally got the A-Arm out by cutting the bolt.  Now the real horror
is that the thing the bolt screws into broke loose. so we can't get the
complete bolt out and even worse need to repair the thing that it actually
screws into.  This of couse is in the sealed part of the frame.  Options are
to cut.  I could cut the complete connection off vertically and weld the
"Nut" back onto the back of it.  Or we could just cut the bottom portion of
the frame open enough to access the "Nut" to weld back on then weld the
plate back to the bottom of it.  The second would be less distructive and
more reliable in the future.

Any other suggestions?

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI