OT: Other cars...anyone driven these?

looking to buy my first (sort of) grown up car.  what would you buy in
the 20-25k range (used)? since i've seen the light since owning one, a
convertible is a must.  it'll be a daily driver.  not having driven
any of them (except miata), here's my list:
1. honda s2000--this is the leading candidate so far.  i know, it's a
honda. but i haven't seen anyone who didn't love it.  '04 up, since i
want the bigger engine.
2.  bmw z4 3.0.  2nd place.  a bit cushier than the s2000, and
probably 4k more (at least) for a comparable one.  not to mention
maintainance.
3.  porche boxter.  tempting.  but for the money, it would be an '02
with 30-40k miles.  and this is with the old engine.  underpowered v.
other 2, and i've been a passenger in one of these. rough ride.
4. lotus elise.  if it wasn't the daily driver, this would get more
consideration. i've ridden in one, and it's freakin terrifying. but
it's RAW.
5. miata: cheap. slower than the others. and my girlfriend would
probably leave me for a real man (i really like 'em though).
6. wildcard entry: saturn sky redline.  don't know enough about it.
intriguing, cheap. c&d review (of the solstice gxp) seems to imply
that it might still be less of a driver's car than the s2000.

honorable mention: audi tt.  too slow, too girly. but almost a vw.

--
-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!