Cincy 2007?

cover on top.  See  http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/trial_assy.
> html  and http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/ for details on the "
> Big Boy" conversion and the engine in general.  Don't think I haven't co
> nsidered all of the VW aircooled engines, and a few of the watercooled!
>
> Thanks for all the replies.  I'll see y'all in June.  I checked out
> the Scirocco.org members page, and I think I'll be the oldest guy on
> the place, but I'll probably be having the most fun...
>
> Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL

LOL, that Kia parks WAYYYYYY over on the other side of the lane, from even
the other Kias. And don't let the .org member's page fool you, half of
those "boys" are collecting pensions already. Okay, maybe not, but most of
them at least need to shave now.
Oh, one more thing? You'll have to work hard to have more fun than I do!
Cathy