Can't stop the gearing fun

Ha!  This is great... Jason "sold" that program of his years ago to try to raise funds for the
Scirocco site.  It was for a good cause, but I don't think he did sell that many copies...
regardless of how many sold, it is a GREAT spreadsheet that he wrote!  We have tried it out time
and time again, and it always seems to do a wonderful job predicting the numbers.  I used it to
guesstimate what trans to use mated to my 1.8t... I *still* don't have dyno numbers from my engine
to really calculate how close to ideal my choice was.

So Ron, when did you run the 1/4 with Vic Jr?  You really need to let me know when you do this
again so I can come and make a few runs with you with my mk1.  Would be fun, eh?

And speaking of dyno #'s... I'm thinking of arranging a Dyno Day at a shop here in Dayton...
in-ground DynoJet with wideband.  Maybe next Spring?  Brett, you want to come?  ;)

Ben