Can't stop the gearing fun

You guys heard of CarTest?  I have an old DOS version back when it was
freeware (and I think it still is) and I use it all the time.  Will give
you launch technique/rpm optimization as well as show you skidpad times,
and even let you run some "test" laps on real world tracks to show you
laptimes.  I think some data is better than others on it, but I used it
for my Camaro to optimize launch method and my real life 1/4 mile time was
dead on with the simulation.  I've also built a "virtual" Scirocco TDI
that I hope to model my real one on.  :D  Here's the link:
http://www.cartestsoftware.com/cartest4.5/index.html

I've never even looked at the "2000" Java version....  :P

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v
00 Camaro L36 M49