Can't stop the gearing fun

--- Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@ataxxia.com> wrote:
> No, I can't send you the program, as I received it from the author with
> strict instructions not to distribute it because they wanted to sell
> it...this was like 8 year ago though...

Ha! And Jason Cammissa told ME that I was the only one who'd ever paid for it...$3.50 or
something...

It worked - it proved that, for my car, a GL 4 speed was the best autocross setup - never have to
shift out of 2nd, that tall 2nd gear puts me right where the torque/power is...

It told me that my car would suck in the 1/4 mile too, and it does, 15.2.

Ron

(http://voice.yahoo.com)