4K vs. 2Y, not much difference?

I think that if you had waited until you had read my next message,
you wouldn't have pulled
the trigger so fast Dan. :)

(My next message talked about torque peak at the wheels, because we
are here discussing
the variabilites of a transmission and it's effects).

Here's a nice article detailing pretty much what my second message
said, and what you just
restated:

http://www.allpar.com/eek/hp-vs-torque.html

==Brett