Relay help needed....sooner the better...

On 8:24:18 am 05/30/06 Drew Mac <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> C Boyko wrote:
>
> > Okay, so once again I fucked up. Thanks a ton for pointing that
> >   out. :) So
> >
> Hey, what are friends for... :)  Obviously I didn't do a good enough
> job of explaining it last time...

My fault for not asking.

> > I'll rewire the whole damned thing, but I'll probably tap into the
> > rear defog as I did on Klaus as it's closer to where my new wire to
> >   the radio
> >
> Natch, leave the crimpers out on Thursday afternoon and George and I
> will do it up while we're waiting for you.

It'll be done tonight, problem is I wanted to get some seat time in it
before Denny takes it for the weekend, and that ain't gonna happen. Plus
now it'll be 500 frikkin degreees out there.

> > goes.  And yes, I have the red hooked up to this new source, and
> > the yellow to regular power. I was wondering about how power would
> > travel through the relay properly, obviously I misunderstood where
> > to take it off from. I'm in a crabby mood for this close to Cincy
> > eh? This time of year is just too busy. Off to work, which will be
> >   110F today no doubt.
> >

> In the shade maybe.  Holy hanna it's hot out there.

Only reached 108F (43C), but that's like 130F with the humidex, and we
won't speak of the smog. gasp. At least the AC works at the night job. So
are we leaving tomorrow or what!!!!!!!!!!
Cathy