Relay help needed....sooner the better...

<<www.lugosisfriends.com/VW/SciroccoWD.zip>>

(page 13-29) Seat Belt Warning ==> relay 3 (page 13-28)

Page 1: Seat Belt Warning Relay track 58-60 on page 5

BTW, "Track" means the numbers at the bottom of the wiring diagrams.

The Seat Belt Warning circuit is hooked with the door ajar switch. Guess
what will happens if you listen to the radio and open the door?

IMHO, the cigar lighter/radio circuit is a better choice for the radio. Fuse
S3 - third one - track 75 it provides 15 A

For my '83 I used the lead (from track 31/71, switched by the key) to
trigger my own relay with a big +12V fused circuit coming straight from the
battery.

Hope that helps...

Cheers.

Marc