Relay help needed....sooner the better...

On 8:30:34 pm 05/29/06 "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> In a 16v, I typically tap off of the power for the fan switch.  It's
> close by, is heavy gauge, and is switched by the key to boot.
>
> HTH
> Al

I see no reason why this won't work though, and it's a useless circuit
anyway. But I need to know what the hell the relay looks like, or I'm
hacking into the rear defog circuit. That worked well on Klaus. The fan is
too important to mess with if I have these other useless ones just lying
about. So, who on this list has a Scirocco to look at??? :P

Cathy, wasp stung, hot and grumpy :)