Relay help needed....sooner the better...

OKay, so I'm trying to wire my radio through the ignition, it was suggested
I do it through the seat belt warning circuit, which is what I have done, I
hope. Anyway, (oh, this is on the 16V BTW), I hook up the juice, turn the
key, and nada. Which after huge diagnostics (2 seconds worth), has lead to
the conclusion that the seat belt warning relay is completely absent. So,
is it possible for someone with a 16V to go out and look at your relays? I
need the number on the one in position 3, which is right beside the fuel
pump relay. Any self respecting VeeDubber knows where that puppy is. I have
an A2 Jetta to harvest one from, but the grey Bentley has gone AWOL as
usual, so they remain anonymous, and I also have a Passat fusebox which may
contain the right relay, if I just knew what the hell it looked like.

Hmmm, I guess I could look at Klaus eh? I dd look at my parts Rocc but that
relay's gone from it too.
Anyway, back out into the heat and buigs, any insights are appreciated.
Cathy

Oh, obligatory Cincy hype: Cincy!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO....
not many sleeps left!!!!!!! YeeeeeHaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

bsacvk to pester ya later, there are ailing roccs to cure!