Relay help needed....sooner the better...

The defroster is a good place, The heater fan is good. there's a place
on the back of the fuse panel too. There's ways to get power straight
off of the key switch too.

I wired up most of my weird accessories to +12v through a switch on my
center console below my shifter. It works all the time. I sit in the
car engine off listening to the radio a lot. I also had it hooked to
the power windows too - but that stopped working for some reason. They
only work ignition on again. But whatever.

Another thing I have is a power relay under my glove box that gives
ignition/start on power to the Megasquirt, Fuel Injectors, Aux air
regulator, and the idle boost valve.

My Foglights are tapped into the defroster power circuit, that wire
runs to the front of the car where it is relayed to the lights with
fused battery power. Those work good!

My radiator fan completly bypasses the car. I have a non-relay harness
on it. The fan is a two speed fan from a late A2 Jetta. It spins FAST.
It's wires just run from the battery through a 30A fuse, through the
thermothingy on the corner to the fan. There's no resistor. This fan
mostly operates at the low speed all the time. It was seen to reduce
my temp about 10-12 degrees in a minute. However -there is a top speed
in there. I only heard it once. That was when I was testing it. It
dropped my coolant temp from 247 to 195 in 30 seconds. That's SICK!!

--Timbo, electrical Nazi!