Hatch decals, firming things up...

On 5/27/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> OKay, so I have orders for these stickers from a bunch of you...and I need
> some feedback from a few people, and all that. Some asked for a picture, I
> had a model all set up but the install went sideways, so we'll probably do

Sideways?  Hell no,  it was definitely a vertical direction that the sticker
was heading when I last saw it... :)

> Drew M. - 1 soot black for "the model"

Perhaps there could be a tech procedure in South Cayuga to lighten your load
for the trip? The window is (almost unbelievably!) still clean from the
first attempt.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd