Hatch decals, firming things up...

OKay, so I have orders for these stickers from a bunch of you...and I need
some feedback from a few people, and all that. Some asked for a picture, I
had a model all set up but the install went sideways, so we'll probably do
it as a tech thing at Cincy most likely. But the decal is patterened after
the one that came on some of the MkIIs, not sure what year, but earlier
ones, 84 maybe? Prices are now firm at $10 for most (white, red, etc), and
$12 for etched or brushed aluminum look. They are about 44" long, and about
2 1/2 high, says SCIROCCO in outlined, elongated block letters. I am
getting a small batch of etched only made in 42" width, so they will fit
the MkI hatch, which is narrower.

Here's who I have and what they asked for. LMK if you want Cincy delivery,
you can just pay me then. If it needs to be mailed or sent with someone,
I'll need an addy and money paypalled to me.

So.
Ron Bunch - 6 brushed
Mike Smith - 2 silver, did you want brushed or the other silver?
Chris Bennett - two brushed, one etched, two tornado, one white, and LMK if
you want one of the MkI etched ones...
Mark F - 1 etched
David Brown - not sure if you wanted one or not, LMK, and if so what type
Dan Simons - as above
Greg Pallett - 1 etched and something about Canadian chocolate...
John Worden - 1 white
Phil Boeye- 1 white and one other - which one? etched or brushed?
Julie - 1 for Shadow, what colour?
David Winchell - 1 tornado and one yellow, was the .org sticker yellow the
right colour? LMK ASAP as I don't have the yellow one done yet.
Drew M. - 1 soot black for "the model"

Anyone I've missed? I'd rather not tow extras along as they are pretty big
and could get damaged, so if you want one, LMK and I'll bring it. I may
bring along a few extras, but only two or three.

Thanks for the bandwidth, I'll have a bunch of the smaller .org ones, and a
few of the "innie" versions for the winter scraper cars too. But these big
guys I'd like to get firmed up!
Cathy, the stickka tuning lady