Any talk of a cruise for Cincy?

On 5/27/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

I'm not so sure on that, If I know Drew, he'll have the smokescreen turned
> up to "opaque". And Josh A's car is still MIA...

Thanks to the ?berVerteilerpumpe (and the extra displacement) Carrots is
much better behaved in the smoke screen department.  I have fuel adjusted
for something a little more than a haze (at least it doesn't look like much
more than a haze in the rear view mirror at 170km/h) and I may back it off a
bit yet, as I'm having issues with boost creep again, time for that turbo
upgrade *cough*VNT*cough*

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd