WTB: Mk 1 parts

Daun,

I have an old rear louver from my car.  It's been hanging in my garage for
years.  It's the style that is made for a rear wiper.  It has two tubular
ribs that turn and rests against the lower lip of the hatch.  This holds
the slats up to clear the the wiper.  The unit mounts on plastic hinges at
the top so you can open it for glass cleaning.

One of the tubes broke many moons ago and I repaired it by inserting a
smaller tube inside and pop riveting it together.

I'll take some pictures this weekend if your interested.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
95 Passat GLX