WTB: Mk 1 parts

Yeah, believe it or not, I'm actually looking for a few
things the Mk 1.  Not that I really expect to find them
anytime soon but hey, it never hurts to ask.  The list:

-Rear window louvers.  Very retro to be sure, but they will
go with the theme of the car.

-Black dash with chrome trim stripe.  I've got the cluster,
but not the matching dash.  I knew I should have bid on the
one Timbo had for sale when I had the chance.  Cracking is
ok (at least to a degree).

Cincy delivery would be fab, as I'd really hate to ship
these things.

TIA!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172