Sleeping?

If you had my job Rhett, you would have gone postal a while ago, ask Daun.

Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:    I also have a list of shit to do!! I have to fix my window so that it will work, detail the interior and wash and wax the car once more.

  I also agree with hating my job and wanting to find a new one. I'm not really wanting to get fired but it would give me a little more time to find a better paying job.

Rhett

  On 5/25/06, Eric Person <scirocco25@gmail.com> wrote:   Ill give you a free pair of rear Boge Progas if you want.  Im not sure
their shape, but they arent blown I dont believe.

Eric