Sleeping?

I also have a list of shit to do!! I have to fix my window so that it will
work, detail the interior and wash and wax the car once more.

I also agree with hating my job and wanting to find a new one. I'm not
really wanting to get fired but it would give me a little more time to find
a better paying job.

Rhett